Saturday, February 1, 2014

Omaha Baby Shower

This past weekend we were spoiled again with a baby shower hosted by my sisters in Omaha.  The shower was at Chelsey's home and it was such a special morning. 

My sisters worked so hard and made me feel so special.  We had great food and I have had so much fun reading all the advice cards my friends and family filled out during the shower.  I will treasure them always.  My sisters know me well!  We missed my sister Jackie very much but she was there is spirit.  She was not able to come back from Portland for the shower. 

So many cute decorations!

All the yummy food!

Everyone signed this little onesie.  I love looking at it hanging in her closet!  She is one loved little girl.

This was my baby announcement.  My sisters had cute framed pictures of me as a baby all over.  It was such a personal touch!

Yummy cake pops made by my Mom!

We had lots of fun girl time!

Rita with her crew!  It was so fun to have Alex's family at the shower.


All of my wonderful journey group girlfriends!


My dear college friend Katie that came all the way from Iowa!

These girls have spoiled me like crazy!  They have come to two baby showers.  I can't wait to add another little girl to our crew of kiddos! 
It was a wonderful morning with friends and family.  I don't think one little girl could be more loved!  We are blessed beyond words!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment