Friday, January 31, 2014

Gothenburg Baby Shower

A few weeks ago my amazing Mom put together a beautiful baby shower for me back in Gothenburg.  We loaded up the car and headed out to Gothenburg for the weekend.  It was such a special time because I got to spend extra time with my sisters.  Rita came in from Colorado Springs and Chelsey came from Omaha.  It also worked out because we were able to see Dad before he headed out to California with the bees later that week. 

It was such a cute babee shower!  My Grandma Nana and her dear friend Helen came all the way for Denver to celebrate with us.  It was held at our downtown library and it so much fun.  We had great food, fun games and again baby girl was spoiled! 

I loved being able to see so many special Gothenburg friends that have prayed for our family over the years.  Gothenburg truly is one special place! 












 

It was a beautiful shower and we had so much fun!  The weekend got even better because we all got to cheer on our Broncos to a win in the playoffs together as a family!  It was one very special weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment