Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February Cooking Club

Last night our cooking club got together for February.  It will be a night I will always hold near and dear in my heart because the girls put together the most thoughtful baby celebration for me.  They made me promise not to write them thank you notes for the wonderful night.  So instead I'm going to write my thank you here. 

The girls put so much time and love into this celebration.  There were tons of handmade yummy desserts.

Adorable decorations!

Tons of gifts to bless and spoil baby girl.

And they even had a craft station where we made headbands for baby girl to wear. 



My most treasured moment of the night was sitting around the kitchen table hearing my dear friends give wonderful advice for this next chapter in my life.  It is advice I will carry with me always. 
Each of these women have greatly impacted my life.  They have shown me what it means to be a women of God.  We have shared laughter and tears.  Moments of joy and of sorrow.  It is amazing how God brought us all together!

So my dear cooking club girls...... thank you for your friendship, love, support and of course yummy recipes!  God's love truly shines through each one of you.  I'm lucky to be have you in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment