Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dehner Wedding Day

Finally the morning of June 29th arrived and it was time to take Rita to the church to get married!  There is a story about the amazing happenings on this wedding day morning at the Henning house but I am going to save that story for a later post.  :)  Be looking for that soon! 

All of the girls went over to Chelsey and Rita's house to get ready together.  We had Starbucks, breakfast, hair stylists and make up everywhere.  It was such a fun time to be together!  Here are a few pictures from the morning.




Then it was off to the church!  The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and there wasn't a dry eye in the whole church.  I am so excited to add Alex to our family.  I see how much he loves Rita and it makes me so happy.  I could not be happier that she found the love of her life and that we got to celebrate them together.  It will be a day I will never forget. 

The only hard thing about being in a wedding is that it is impossible to take tons of pictures.  I have a collection of pictures from the day and night below.  As soon as she gets her professional pictures I will be buying a bunch and sharing them here!  Her dress was so amazing!












I want to thank all the family and friends that came to the wedding.  It meant so much to our family to have you all there to celebrate Rita and Alex! 

No comments:

Post a Comment