Friday, February 22, 2013

Natalie's Baby Shower

I wrote earlier about Natalie’s wonderful baby shower.  I wanted to show a few more pictures and write about a few more of the details.  Natalie’s sister-in-law Krissy hosted the shower at her beautiful home.  She was such a wonderful host.  I had heard so much about Krissy over the years so it was such a treat to meet her in person. 

 
These cookies were absolutely adorable!  They were all in shapes for the theme of “little man.”  There were ties, shoes, hats, bow ties ect.  They were too cute and they were delicious!  They came all the way from California which made them even more special. 


Krissy also decorated so cute!!  She made a sweet little bow tie on the mantel and the cute Connor sign.  It was perfect! 


It was a wonderful day to celebrate the arrival of baby Connor!  I feel so blessed that I was able to attend. 

 
Thanks Krissy for the amazing shower!!

No comments:

Post a Comment