Monday, June 3, 2013

Time for a Neon Bachelorette Party!

This weekend was Rita’s bachelorette party.  Chelsey and I had lots of fun planning this event.  We wanted it to be a fun night for Rita to get together with her girlfriends and celebrate.  We had a great time and lots of fun dancing the night away!  We can't wait until June 29th to celebrate Rita and Alex's marriage! 

This was Rita's glass for the night.  I had won this "Redneck Wine Glass" at her Burlington shower.  So I thought it would be fun to paint it up for her neon bachelorette party. 
 
Chelsey and I with the bride!  We were only missing Jackie.  We can't wait until June 17th when all of the Evenson girls will be together again!

 
As her gift Chelsey, Jackie and I gave her white cowboy boots for her to wear for some fun pictures on her wedding day.  They were even hand painted (by a professional) in her wedding colors! 
 
 
All the bridesmaids!  We are just missing Jackie.  June 29th is going to be so fun!

 
 
Chelsey and I giving Rita some love!  When Rita was a baby we would kiss her like this all the time!
 We had a great night and I can't wait until June 29th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment