Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Busy Little Spring

Things have been a little crazy around here lately!  Here is what we have been up to the last few weeks.  Be ready for lots of pictures!

We spent Easter down on Roca Road with Drew's family.  It was relaxing and filled with lots of family time.  It was special to be in church together as a family on Easter Sunday.  God is good!



On Saturday we walked in 5k race to support a Norris family.  Marcia walked the whole route! 

Marcia and I were excited about crossing the finish line.  Jazz hands!

Drew even got to shoot his new gun with his Dad. 

My two favorite guys out on Roca Road.

We came home and continued work on our fireplace project.  We primed and painted the wall.  This portion of the project turned out to be a little more involved then we anticipated but we got it done.  Drew also upgraded our ceiling fan. 

The next weekend we got together with our journey group for a day in the country.  One of our couples lives on a farm in Iowa and they invited us all out for a day of fun.  We had lots of food and laughs together.  The boys brought their guns and had a blast shooting.  This group has meant so much to Drew and I over the years.  God has given us some amazing friends!


This weekend we went to a wedding of a family friend from Gothenburg.  My Mom came into town for the event.  My Dad was on his way back from California so he couldn't make it.  It is the last wedding that Rita and Alex will go to before they get married on June 29th!  It was so fun to talk wedding and spend time with some of my family.

Rita and Alex will be going to the chapel soon!  I can't wait!!!

I am working with Drew on opening his "Henning eyes" for a picture. 



The past few weeks have been crazy but it seems that spring is always a little busy!  I hope to be better at keeping my blog up to date! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures Annie! The picture of you and Drew is so sweet, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete